Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Blogging again!

Yup! This is me and i am going to blog again after a long rest due to life circumstances. I am a happy bunny and i’m hoping to make this world a happier place for others too. Lalalala~~~
So, welcome to my blog. I write about anything that touches me; my life, my love, my hobbies, my work, my people, my stuff, my country… Hihihi, I know it sound so self centered but I am not! I write about things I know. I hate to bluff nor beat around the bush whereas I have no idea where’s I am heading to. It is way better to stick to the things you are good at and do not mess up by doing things you are not sure of (unless you have to, of course). 
One more thing, I am here to make more friends and hopefully sharing with each other in the name of ukhuwwah. But, I have to make it clear that I just hate to stick my nose into other people’s personal business as much as I hate it when others do the same. 
I am aziZAH abd rahim Aini (Zahraa), nice to meet you!

2 comments: